cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m1chaels
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Web Protect started blocking/filtering Google Docs

Last night (9 December) suddenly started blocking all my Google Drive Docs.  This has never happened before.  I confirmed it was Web Protect by both going via a VPN and switching the service off and on again.  It is definitely the web protect and not the parental controls filters.

Any suggestions?

URL form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets.....

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
ian33
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Web Protect started blocking/filtering Google Docs

We started having exactly the same issue on Monday and been struggling for a fix.

Any help appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @m1chaels, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry about that, please can you reply to the PM I sent with your details and we'll raise this with the web protect team?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @ian33 sorry about that, I've sent you a private message so you can send over your details as we're gathering a few examples of this issue so we can raise it with the web protect team.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi Everyone,

If you're having problems accessing your Google Drive please try disabling web protect and parental controls from extras section of MyBT. Once disabled login to Google Drive then activate parental controls again and it should continue to allow access when they are enabled. Post back and let me know if this helps.

0 Ratings