cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronof9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Whole Home Triple - 2nd/3rd Discs No connection even when RIGHT NEXT to Hub/Main Disc

Followed the Instructions after downloading the app, 1st Main Disc eventualy went blue via ethernet connection.

Placed the other 2 discs on 1st and 3rd Floors (Townhouse: BT HHub5 is on 2nd) - Instructions say to simply place discs around house to check connection without switching them on.

Even when I place both of the secondary discs right next to the hub the app states

"No Connection - Try Moving closer to your hub/router'

Do they need to be switched on, to be found by the main disc/hub?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Whole Home Triple - 2nd/3rd Discs No connection even when RIGHT NEXT to Hub/Main Disc

@Ronof9  I'm really sorry about that, did you manage to get this sorted?

If you've followed the set up instructions and they still won't pair I'd recommend you report this to the helpdesk for further advice.

0808 100 6116 Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm

By email: btconnectedhome@bt.com

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Ronof9
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Whole Home Triple - 2nd/3rd Discs No connection even when RIGHT NEXT to Hub/Main Disc

No I hung on the line for over 12 minutes without getting thru - now my BT Subscription channels have gone also -

Just had a massive jump in my bill aswell - went online char but was told to ring a number when queried the jump - 

Pretty awful Customer Service.

0 Ratings