Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EJT1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Wi-fi hotspot

Go to solution

I have broadband.  I use BT fon hotspot but this has disappeared from my Wi-fi when I’m mobile. BTwi-fi. has appeared as a hotspot option but it won’t allow me to connect yet I’m logged in.  Are the hotspots not working or is this just me in ealing. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Wi-fi hotspot

Go to solution

if you are using BT hub can you connect to BTWIFI-FON broadcast from your hub?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
EJT1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hello.  No I can’t connect to it from that 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

If using your mobile then I would 'forget' the wifi connection on your phone and then try and re-connect to BTWIFI- FON with you BTID  until you can connect to your own FON connection you will not connect when roaming

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
EJT1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks imjolly!!!! I forgot the Wi-fi and reconnected as advised and it worked. Yeah! Thank you.
0 Ratings