Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Venger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT WiFi Repeatedly Dropping Out

Having had the ignomy of not having my broadband connected for 11 days and counting and no idea when it will eventually be, I have been using BT WiFi when I am able. I don't know what BT are doing but for the last week me and many nationwide couldn't login to our BT accounts and therefore login to BT WiFi, and when I do it is a very weak signal that keeps dropping out the same with BT-Fon too. 

When I do get an internet connection I do a site check on BT.com and see that the web service status of it has red crosses all across showing that only the server is up.

If you are updating or performing maintenance BT do it in a much better, organized and professional way without causing unfettered misery to most of your customers and to end your false economy of paying low wages by having your call centers in India for existing customers, not if you're a new customer, oh no you get the UK one for obvious reasons, and have them all in the UK.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT WiFi Repeatedly Dropping Out

BT have no control over the signal strength of BT WiFi /Fon as it is down to the individual user if they activate the WiFi/FON service
0 Ratings
Venger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I wasn't referring to the signal strength I was referring to the fact that BT WiFi and Fon were down as certified by a site check online!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

this what I was referring too

" and when I do it is a very weak signal that keeps dropping out the same with BT-Fon too. "