cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clowny
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 35

Re: BT Wifi/Fon keeps reactivating

Thanks for calling, i was answering the door. No change here at all, still broadcasting.
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 35

Hi @Clowny,

Thank you for posting back. @DavidM will give a call in the next 20 min or so.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Clowny
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

@DavidM @PaddyB

Good morning Gents,

Received an email this morning expressing BT's concern about my situation and that they have fixed the access issues I was having to BT Wifi. Apparently, I should now be able to log on and enjoy BT Wifi access.

Seriously, they didn't even read my complaint, let along the history on the file surely? Access to the system is the VERY last thing I want!

Can you please help with at least getting them helping me in the right fashion and not completely making a royal **bleep** up of it?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 34 of 35

Hi @Clowny

I can see my colleagues from the case management team have emailed you this morning to check that you're now opted out.  If you need further support you can reply directly to their email.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
R0B
Beginner
Message 35 of 35

Further to my post above:

My understanding is that BT Wholesale buys access to the physical network that Openreach runs and manages. As you say Openreach manage the equipment, not only from the cabinet, but remotely from their network management centres as well. Whatever the commercial and network management arrangements, cycling the WiFi opt-in/opt-out fixed my issue.

0 Ratings