Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcclegend
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT cloud IOS app 19.8.27 - faults

Finally after months it’s been fixed but a fault that’s really quite annoying 

if you go to all photo’s and video stored in the cloud scroll down the thumb nails and come to a section of photos you want to see press on them to view all is good and you can view and scroll through the photo’s you want to but when you press on the back arrow to go back to the thumb nail index you go back to the top of all you photos you don’t go back to the index where you left off.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Mcal100
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT cloud IOS app 19.8.27 - faults

Agreed. On iPad it keeps jumping back to the top - very frustrating. 
Also, all the folders that I had previously created the photos are no longer in date created order. I can rearrange the All photos and indeed the folders themselves but not the photos contained within the folders. 
Also, what happened to the search function which was a useful way of gathering photos from a period to create a folder?
doesn’t work any better on my windows pc. 

0 Ratings
Robert46
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT cloud IOS app 19.8.27 - faults

Can I echo the above on the subject of the disappearance of the search facility.  With 15000+ songs it is really painful.  In addition the ‘sort’ feature only sorts on the first character and after this randomly.  A backwards step for this user here.

It does look like this was a major revamp release, so it would be nice to think that there would be a rapid clean up release to fix these issues.

Thanks

Robert

0 Ratings