cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT cloud app for Windows

Hi,

I have downloaded the BT cloud app for windows.  I tried to download folders to my pc because my account with BT will expire shortly but no files are downloaded.  I am able to download files only one by one via browser but that is super inefficient.

Given my BT account is deactivated I am not able to sync files.

I have bt cloud 22.8.10

who can help me retrieve my personal data please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT cloud app for Windows

@gianlucamanwrote:

Hi,

I have downloaded the BT cloud app for windows.  I tried to download folders to my pc because my account with BT will expire shortly but no files are downloaded.  I am able to download files only one by one via browser but that is super inefficient.

Given my BT account is deactivated I am not able to sync files.

I have bt cloud 22.8.10

who can help me retrieve my personal data please?

(1) Use Selective Download, which has been described several times on this forum. e.g. Start with message 7 at https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/Downloading-BT-Cloud-sub-folders-doesn-t-d...

or (2) In the Desktop app select "Download from Cloud". Much the easier option, but sometimes the app crashes.

1.jpg

Message 3 of 3

Re: BT cloud app for Windows

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, selective download option from web does not work. Files in subfolders are not downloaded. If you select two files zip file does not download either.  Bt desktop app download does not work either.  I think this might be because my account has been suspended/deactivated and I see sync error in bt app and I cannot create new folders on bt cloud web.

This shall be communicated to customers well in advance before leaving and product shall be significantly improve.

0 Ratings