cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 39

Re: BT cloud not working on iMac since todays update 7-7-20

Someone from BT phoned us yesterday and asked if it had been sorted. Since when does no communication for a few days provide a solution? A software problem can only be solved at the BT end and not with us. Please could BT take these comments seriously. They seem to be logging individual requests and not treating all our concerns under one umbrella. Terrible service. 

Message 32 of 39

hi, is there any update on this? surely BT is rectifying this issue? 

Message 33 of 39

Absolutely no word from BT. Phoned several times and spoke with several people who had no idea. Feedback is : nationwide problem. It’s really not good enough.

BT, please could you give us some feedback? This way of treating customers is disgusting!  

Message 34 of 39

The issues are still there and we are 4 months on. Please could you chase and contact the people concerned? I was promised a call back last month and I have heard nothing!!!

Message 35 of 39

maybe we can have a discount for products that do not work...... is anyone on here who actually represents BT? 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 39

It seems as if they don't care. Come on, you useless lot -- fix this!!!

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 39

seriously how do we get BT to look at this issue?

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 39

I can’t offer any words of comfort. But according to the BT Email technical team - who own BT Cloud issues too - they are having problems across all Apple devices. Including BT Cloud on my iPhone which is hopeless. I have a complaint tagged against the issue, but hold out little hope of a fix any time soon. I guess too few people are reporting issues with it or are simply not using it and relying on iCloud instead. 

Message 39 of 39

Anyone have any update?

0 Ratings