cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 39

Re: BT cloud not working on iMac since todays update 7-7-20

Nannajan 13

Sorry but was composing post at same time as you. Thats what I was asking. What is not supported OS wise?

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 39

Hi Paddy

I am using the latest OS and the latest BT Cloud app. The sync function will not work and it is causing huge problems. There is definitely a bug in the latest BT Cloud version.

Should I still download the previous version?
Message 23 of 39

Yes, same problem here and I updated my Mac to the latest software 😞

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 39

But I saw this and so have updated to the latest Mac software - Catalina 10.15.6 and the error is still occurring.  What should we do if the older version is unsupported?

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 39

I've just downloaded 10.15.6 - the latest one available and nothing - it's still saying 'unexpected error'
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 39

Hi @Billbo23,

Thank you for posting back, I'm sorry if you're still having problems with your BT Cloud. If you ring the Cloud helpdesk on 0808 100 6778 they'll be able to get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 39

Morning Paddy B,

The Help desk number you keep providing is not correct.

It is just a general help number, where a person listens to your problem, and says he will pass your problem to the cloud desk, and come back. I am still awaiting like others.

There is obviously a problem, as so many have issues since 20.3.10. Please can you instigate for us, and report back. If we are told there is a problem and it is being sorted we can all live with it. At present many are in the dark and getting totally cheesed off with BT Cloud

Thankyou

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 39

@CD179  @paddyb

I don't think anyone from BT Cloud ever reads our posts -- I reported near the beginning of this conversation (see P. 1) that the phone number had been repurposed as a general catch-all, but got no respomse.

All this is reminiscent of the trouble we had in late 2017 when the backups kept failing and it took an age to get it sorted.

I have downloaded and reinstated version 17.3.21.17 and am now back to a stable, working situation. If only I could get the dashboard to stop reminding me that there's a new version waiting to be downloaded, my life would be complete!

Message 29 of 39

David

A man of my sentiments.

Could have not agreed more.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 39

Chris

I always knew it was wrong to be tempted by an offer of 1 TB free storage!

David

0 Ratings