Did you mean: 
Highlighted
paulmarkj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT cloud transfer errors

BT cloud is giving the following error:   

"sorry we are not able to access this file at this time"

Btcloud is trying to read these files from the D drive (D:\documents\), but cannot detect them, even though they do esist. They were recently moved to the documents folder. All folders in D:\documents\ are backed up correctly, it is just one folder -  D:\documents\ onedrive\.

(I had to move OneDrive from the C drive to D drive last week, this may have something to do with it)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Parcifale
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT cloud transfer errors

I also noticed such a problem, I hope it has already been fixed

Recuva Piriform http://recuva.piriform.ideaprog.download/ download for Windows
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT cloud transfer errors

Hi @paulmarkj and @Parcifale Welcome to the community and thanks for posting about the recent problems you've had with the BT Cloud service. I'm really sorry to see you're getting error messages when trying to transfer files.  If you give the Cloud helpdesk a call they'll be able to get that looked into. 

You can reach them directly on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri and 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings