Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
john_lef
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT cloud

I am new to BT Cloud. I have uploaded various job folders with document and images in each folder appertaining to the relevant job. I now have discovered that the images have all been repeated in the Photos Album and all the documents repeated in the Documents album. I don't want them duplicated, that will just add to my usage!!

Help. How can I delete the repeated docs/photos?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT cloud

Hi @john_lef sorry that your images have been duplicated in your Cloud folders.

Call the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 and they will be able to help you with this.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
john_lef
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for that JohnC2.

John L

0 Ratings
RTL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

John, did you contact the Help Desk about the problem and get a solution?   I created a similar post previously but didn't get any response from the Forum .  Last time I had to use the Help Desk wasn't very satisfactory!  

0 Ratings