cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT wifi x. How to opt out ?

Chrome behaves differently, you don't get the 'Set up now' screen every time around as you do with Firefox. There is still no confirmation of opting out though.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Hi again guys,

I have just tried it on my account again and once you select opt out you wait a few seconds, then you get redirected back to My BT. Next time you go back to the BT Wifi page, you are asked to set it up again because you have deactivated it so I think @Jameshays has already opted out (if it's asking him to sign in again). Does that make any sense? 🤔

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

@licquorice 

I didn't get any opt out confirmation just the fact when I went back to BTWIFI it then asked me to sign up

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

@imjolly  Do you mean the 'Set up now' button or a specific 'Sign up' option. I get the 'Set up now' button every time with Firefox regardless.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Just to prove me a liar, Firefox now working!!!

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

ROFL_C12.gif

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

I don’t want to put the dampers on this...But why is the browser choice so important? Admittedly we don’t all of us use Windows as the operating system...on a pc, at least.

In the past, it was try Chrome, try Firefox, try this, try that browser. Then along came the new Windows Edge, which is supposed to be the answer to all.....enhanced by Chrome. I still keep Firefox lurking in the background....just in case, but its never used.

Is it to much for the Compilers to specify which Browser is to be used. Or does that have  commercial or Copyright implications?

0 Ratings