cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neale1
Message 1 of 3

BTC will not run after BTC update. Try starting from start menu, task manager shows BTC "Suspended"

Go to solution

BT Cloud updated today, since then it will not run. I can access files via web page but sync folder is inaccessible.

I'm on Windows10, have tried starting BTC from start menu whilst monitoring task manager. BTC icon shows briefly then Status shows "Supended", icon disappears. Tried rebooting, no change. Tried resetting WiFi, no change. Tried on another device (without the BTC update) runs without problems.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTC will not run after BTC update. Try starting from start menu, task manager shows BTC "Susp...

Go to solution

@neale1 I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the BT Cloud service after the recent update. If you still need help with that I'd recommend you get in touch with the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 9am to 9pm Mon - Fri 9am to 6.30pm Sat and Sun

0 Ratings
neale1
Message 3 of 3

Re: BTC will not run after BTC update. Try starting from start menu, task manager shows BTC "Su

Go to solution

Thanks Neil0 but have already sorted issue. Assumed it was caused by glitch in update proccess so unistalled BTC and downloaded fresh BTC, issue resolved. Now I  just wait (waste) 7 or 8 days while BTC gets back in sync!!!!!!!

0 Ratings