cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sukstr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BTFON gets in the way on iPOD Touch

I have a BTInfinity package and have opted in for BTFON.

When at home, the choiice of Wireless networks I have are mine, BTOpenzone and BTFON.

On my Laptop I can specify which is my preferred network; on my iPod Touch I can configure BTOpenzone to not Auto-Join, but for some reason I cannot do this for the BTFON network (tried on 2 different Ipod Touchs).

Sometimes, for no obvious reason the iPod elects to connect to BTFON instead of my network.

Is there any way of getting around this?

Many thanks,

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BTFON gets in the way on iPOD Touch

In the settings when you click into BTFON on your iPod touch, have you tried "Forget this Network" otherwise it will connect automatically.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
sukstr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Whilst I agree that will work, surely it then means I will have to provide my credentials when I connect to a BTFON access point when I'm out and about?

Thanks,

-S-

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 4

Unfortunately yes, but this is the only remedy for it.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings