cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drn00b
Message 1 of 5

BTOpenzone login page problem

Go to solution

Hi, I have been using btopenzone hotspot at work on my netbook for a few months and from yesterday the login page don't appear, I have been trying 3 different browsers ( IE, chrome and FF ) and it showing me "could not load the page"

my first thought was firewall or viruses but I clean up everything and switched everything off - doesn't help

my next step was reinstall windows ( XP ) and still have that same problem. 

Please note that my friend with ipad using that Bt hotspot but its not working for me.

My broadband at home and one of the BT FON working 

any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTOpenzone login page problem

Go to solution

Its quite possible the hotspot has locked up and needs restarting. If it was a commercial BTOpenzone one, then you could report it to the BTOpenzone helpdesk. 0800 022 3322

If its a private home hub transmitting BTWif/FON, there is nothing you can do about it.

0 Ratings
Drn00b
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks, I will try to call them in next couple of days... but I wonder if the hotspot locked = no one can use it?

as all other mobile devices working fine .Phones, tablets or maybe I`am so lucky that it`s only "locked up" for me ^^

anyway I will try helpdesk and update if that do the trick. Thanks

0 Ratings
Drn00b
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
I have been speaking with "helpdesk" and no luck as this is a privat hub transmitting no much they can do. thanks for quick replay
0 Ratings
ahqaf
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

May be server problem.

0 Ratings