Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeterS2
Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: BTcloud showing no files

Hi @DavidM 

Further to my last post, I have just had a phone call from Level 2 support.

There were apologies for not calling me yeaterday. I understand that they are still waiting for further information from elsewhere, (regret I found it difficult to understand where). Level 2 confirm the issue is still there (I did check that earlier), and that others are also experiencing it.

I now await again for a call from Level 2 Support on Friday 17th May 19:00-21:00 for them to  cature logs and other data on my machine.

It just seems to be taking too long to sort this issue considering several users have the problem.

Kind regards.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 12 of 18

Thanks for getting back to me @PeterS2 , sorry for the late reply.

I hope the tech guys can get to the bottom of his for you. Please keep me in the loop.

@paulmarkj have you managed to get your problem sorted? If not have you tried contacting the help desk?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
PeterS2
Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Hi @DavidM

Yet another no show, another 2 hours wasted waiting for a pre-arranged call. Not good enough, this is the third time. Level 2 say they want my help checking my machine for logs & data. Well I've had enough. Just get it fixed!

I'm busy today with personal arrangements due to a recent bereavement so I am really not in the mood for this at the moment.
It is really poor service. Not good enough.

Kind regards
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 14 of 18

Hi @PeterS2 ,

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry you haven't received your call as promised, especially at such a difficult time. Can you please drop me a private message with your details and I'll chase the call back for you. I'll be in the office today until 4.30.

Thanks

David

0 Ratings
PeterS2
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Hi @DavidM

Thank you for chasing this. I have just had a phone call from Support.

I am advised that an update to BT Cloud application for Windows is expected Tuesday 21st May and that I will receive a further phone call.

Thanks again for your intervention.

Kind regards
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 16 of 18

That's great news @PeterS2 . Thanks for getting back to me, I'm glad I was able to help.

Cheers

David

PeterS2
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Hi @DavidM 

I missed  a call from Support earlier as I was out, they left a message saying they would call again later.

However, on investigation just now, it appears the issue has been fixed. I can now see all items as well as headings on the website.

And a previously faulty shared link to a folder in the Cloud is now working.

Also the mobile app could see my photos but not photo albums - that is working now too.

Thanks again for your involvement.

Kind regards.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 18 of 18

Hi @PeterS2  thanks for the update and good news to hear your Cloud service is now working ok again.

cheers
John

0 Ratings