cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Back up to cloud

Can you access files backed up on BTcloud on devices other than the one they were backed up on?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Back up to cloud

Hi @EWS Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  You can download the Cloud App to any of your devices. And because you can store photos and music in the cloud instead of on your phone, you’ll free up space, too. I hope that answers your question and if you need further information on the Cloud check out the Cloud User Guide.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Thanks for the response.  What I perhaps did not make clear was being able to access files where they were backed up as opposed to being synced.  If I Sync them I can access them but all I really want to do is to have a safe repository from where I can access files from other devices and felt that using backup gave less chance of files migrating on their own to my other computers/tablets.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

On apple/android mobile app - you have All Files which allows you to view other devices content but here they stay on Cloud and not get downloaded locally.

On mac/windows - you have to enable Sync which downloads what content you want from Cloud from other devices but means its downloaded locally taking up space. 

You can login to web from all devices and access all devices contents.

0 Ratings