Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colts
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Broadband Boost

Go to solution

Hi All

I found a previous related post but it stopped in Dec 2017. 

I had an email in Oct 2017 saying I had a Broadband Boost to double my Cloud storage from 50MB to 100MB but I have never seen an increase. Rang the Cloud Helpdesk yesterday to be told I was only entitled to 50MB. 

Tried an intercontinental (thought BT were phasing them out) text chat they gave me a number for the actual team I needed to speak to on 0800 800 150 (yer right, all of BT are there).

Where do I go from here?

Thanks

Graham

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: Broadband Boost

Go to solution

@colts Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get that checked out. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colts,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry you haven't received your Cloud storage boost. I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry i didn't get speaking to you today.

I've sent off your details to the Cloud team for investigation. As soon as I have an update, I'll get back in touch.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
colts
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

HI Paddy

Thanks, I'll let you know  the outcome.

Regards

Graham

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colts,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The Cloud team are still looking into this and should have an update for me by the end of the week. I'll get back to you as soon as I have word back.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @colts,

I've received confirmation form the BT Cloud team that the storage has been increased. Please accept my apology for the delay as I know this took a lot longer than expected.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
colts
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB

Thought I'd leave it a few days just to be sure but still showing 50GB via the web interface.

Regards

Graham

0 Ratings