cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Broadband set up

Couple of questions - I can't download the set up help - get this message  This site can’t be reached

pbttbc.bt.motive.com took too long to respond. Also trying to set up my BT Cloud and it is not showing on My Products.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Broadband set up

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hello - I did what you suggested and the Smart set up keeps on muscling in ,. Did the same when I tried to set up Cloud. It won't let me disable it

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

if you have disabled smart setup following @Keith_Beddoe  link then you should not have anymore problems with smart setup - unless you do a hub factory reset which will again activate smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I followed Keiths link but all that happened was that the Smart Set Up came up again and there wasn't an option to disable. My broadband is working fine - I was just looking for the extras

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

have you turned of smart setup  

Turn Off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

The option to disable does not come up- this is what I get every time 

Welcome to BT
Get online with Smart Setup

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

if you enter 192.168.1.254 into you browser address bar that should take you to hub manager when you need to enter you admin password  once your are in hub manager then smart setup is on bottom row and by selecting you can turn off

best done with ethernet connection