cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Bt WiFi Hotspot log in

I can't log into BT WifI hotspots from my laptop. WHen I try and log in it says my username and/or password are incorrect. However I know I am using the correct username and password as I can log onto MyBT with them. Have you got any suggestions of how to fix this. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Bt WiFi Hotspot log in

Are you the BT Broadband account holder?

Have you tried looking trough the BTWifi help pages?

Get wireless Internet | Find wi-fi hotspots | BT Wi-Fi (btwifi.co.uk)

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Yes I have tried to log in correctly every time it will just not recognise my username and password. I have had this problem for months now and myself and none of those of my household can log into the BT Wifi hotspot using the same log on details that I can log into MtBT with. Its very frustrating. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Have you tried connecting to your own BTWIFI either just selecting available networks or by using the BTWIFI app.

By chance did you have a previous btyahoo email?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

What happens if a user has opted-out of BTWiFi and tries to login?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Yes I can log onto my opwn BT WIFI network at home. However when I'm away from home I am trying to log onto BT wifi from a laptop so no app is available. I have never had a btyahoo email. 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

So can you log into your hub BTWIFI using the laptop?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I can't log into hot spots using the "my BT" log in information BUT I can using one of my email addresses name and password, strangely not my primary email address so it is worth going through your bt email addresses.

0 Ratings