Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ikramali
Message 1 of 12

Bt cloud renew licence

Go to solution
I have just renewed my by broadband and calls for another 12 months but I haves recieved a email saying all my photos will be deleted from the bt cloud app in a month. The app doesn't let me go in. All that pops up is renew licence.
Problem is I should still have bt cloud
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Bt cloud renew licence

Go to solution

Hi Ikramali,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forum!

You definitely shouldn't lose access to BT Cloud as you have recently renewed your contract.  Have you spoken with anyone since you posted this?

If not, I'll be happy to give you a hand from here to make sure that you don't lose your BT Cloud service or photos more importantly.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us. 

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Anybodyoutthere
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution
I am having the same problem. I have recently upgraded from broadband where I had 50gb of storage to BT Infinity 1.
Since upgrading I have received messages saying my licence has expired & please renew. Have tried to renew several times but won't let me access the cloud. Has my data been deleted?
0 Ratings
devbias
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution
I have the same problem.
Received the email in the early hours after being talked into renewing my contract to avoid recent price increases mid contract.
Already regretting my decision
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
I am having the same problem

Come on BT I have recommended you far and wide and this really is a smack in the face and I suspect we are the tip of the iceberg.
Can you rescue me before my data is deleted ?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi Anybodyoutthere,

I’ll hopefully get this sorted for you soon.

@devbias and PoppyWilliams, I can help with this. Can you please back up andy files you want to keep and as soon as you’ve done so drop me an email with your details. You’ll get the ‘contact us’ link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
eteichma
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
Hi
I have a similar problem and the most frustrating thing is that i notified the help desk and tech team a week ago. Still no positive result. I have called them again today only to be told that they will give me an update on 13 Oct. That is 10 days after my renewal! Shocking.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
0 Ratings
CMA
Contributor
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi I too have the same problem. I get the same "Your license has expired. Please renew your license" pop-up. Clicking on the Renew now! button does nothing but if I click cancel I can then access my storage and files. Incidentally MyBT displays the message "We are sorry you have chosen to leave BT Broadband" under the BT Cloud "extras" section. Like the others I can just re-new my Infinity2 and added BT TV.

Also worryingly it is displaying "Sorry you're leaving BT Broadband. From the date you left BT you have 30 days to keep your mailbox by upgrading to premium email." on MyBT.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Hi CMA,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry you're seeing "license expired" when trying to use BT Cloud.  Send me your details and I'll help get you sorted.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
CMA
Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

RobbieMac

I have submitted the details as requested on the 22nd. Any feedback please on progress?

0 Ratings