Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 28

Re: BT Cloud corrupted files

Thank you for your post DavidM

0 Ratings
Dircon
Message 22 of 28

Re: Bt cloud some photos not uploading

Hello. I have just started using btcloud, and I am getting this problem.
Approx' 20 of my files have Uploaded, but then have stayed "Checking", for 24hrs. This is the same on all of my computers. I am a consultant, and have many computers, running many o/s.
I not that some days ago a posting stated that thus problem would be fixed within 48 hours max'.
I think you should revise this timescale, as you have deffinately not fixed this problem for me.
Nevertheless, I now expect a swift resolution.

Thank you.
Paul
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

@Dircon Sorry about that, I've contacted the cloud team to ask for an update on this issue.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Dircon
Message 24 of 28

Any news?
After several days battling, I managed to get my first batch of Photos & Videos onto the BTCloud.
However, I now find that a great many of my Videos will, (although the BTCloud states that they are indeed Videos), not Play.
Some Play. Some will not Play.
I have carefully checked, and there are no common factors which would explain why some Play whilst others do not.
Please BT. Get this sorted. This is far from the only Cloud in town.
Thanks,
Paul
0 Ratings
Dircon
Message 25 of 28

I am really angry now!
As I have received no update here, I have just checked my BT Cloud.
To my total disgust, I find that all of the Photos & Videos that I have struggle to Upload, (over the course of many days), due to the constant failing of the BT Cloud, have disappeared.
Can someone from BT please have the courage to answer me on this Forum, and explain to me how this outrage has happened, and what compensation BT are going to provide to me, to illustrate that they take the safety of our Files seriously.

I await a swift, full, apologetic and satisfactory response.

Yours sincerely,
Paul
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Hi @Dircon,

We'll need further details from you to get this reported as a fault. The team had reported that the issues you originally had were fixed. There was an update today which may be part of the reason you still have issues today.

Please get in touch with us by clicking on my user name and then clicking on contact the mods.

Thank you

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
richnb100
Message 27 of 28

BT cloud - wont backup hangs at "backing up 1 of x" or "preparing your files"

Ok, so this was working, then has just stopped... wont backup manually or automatically.

Have deleted / reinstalled the app (Windows Phone - microsoft 640)

Have deleleted all phone content and retried incase a file was hanging it - no different, hangs with a single photo "uploading 1 of 1" then stays there for ever.

Any idea how to get this working again???

0 Ratings
Georgieboy
Beginner
Message 28 of 28

I am hopeful one of the mods may be able to assist.  I am using the latest version of the BT Cloup app on a MAC.  It is working OK in all areas except for backing up photos from iPhoto.  Previous versions of the app backed up individual photos from iPhoto no problem, but since about mid Sept 2016 whenever I add new photos, the Transfers tab in the app shows an error for each photo it tries to upload which reads '(Missing Local File)'.  Any thoughts?

0 Ratings