cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tarnbrick
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Bt cloud

I have a problem with BT Cloud.  On the cloud website when I ask to view a stored document it displays a dark grey image with no text and the following error

PDF.js  v1.0.907 (build: e9072ac)  Message:  Invalid PDF Structure

If I ask to download the document to my PC it displays correctly with text.

Can't understand why this happens, I have been using BT Cloud for years without too much trouble.

If this post is not in the correct part of the Community can someone advise where it should be posted?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Tarnbrick
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt cloud

Forgot to add that this is a Microsoft Word document

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Tarnbrick, Sorry that you are getting this error. You would be best to contact the Cloud helpdesk on 0800 500 3114 (9am-9pm Mon-Fri and 9-6.30pm Sat and Sun).

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Tarnbrick
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi John

Thanks for that.  I will give them a ring - I hope it's in the UK!!!

0 Ratings
Tarnbrick
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi John

As you suggested I have rung the cloud help desk.  They have given the query a complaint reference number and said that I will receive a call from India.  Previous experience of this has always ended in failure. Lovely people, very patient and polite but can never solve the problem.

I have found that this error was queried on this community forum in 2016 and I have messaged the poster to ask him if he ever got a solution.

Also if you run a Google check on the error details it would appear that it crops up everwhere, there are umpteen pages about it but unfortunately no solution. 

John. 

0 Ratings