Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruth554422
Expert
Message 21 of 41

Re: Bt smart talk

Go to solution
Also considering all the issues we are having I don't think a extension on our bill is not a lot to ask but took a few calls to sort out. So add another bunch of notes to the account.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 22 of 41

Go to solution
Also got a email issue I intend to deal with last as its the least important thing to sort
0 Ratings
Message 23 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @ruth554422

I tried calling back this evening but there was no answer on your home or mobile number.

I'll try calling again tomorrow.

Cheers,

Robbie

ruth554422
Expert
Message 24 of 41

Go to solution
Sorry about that I was outside and didn't hear my phone ring. Some days my hearing is not top notch as with me having ms sometimes my ear goes numb. If you can it would be best if you could ring before 2pm tomorrow as I am off to see my children.

Cheers

Daniel
0 Ratings
Message 25 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @ruth554422

No problem, I'll make the call before 2pm.

Cheers,

Robbie

ruth554422
Expert
Message 26 of 41

Go to solution
Robbie I have had another strange issue with the account I had to order the tv order twice before the change went though which is strange also for days my account has been showing a higher price for sky sports and I honestly thought you where increasing the price of the channels. However as soon as I ordered sky sports 2 today twice I might add the prices reverted back. This was on the page you order a management of the package really odd. We posted here about it https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Bt-tv-sky-sports-price-increases/m-p/1748947#M89034
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 27 of 41

Go to solution
Any updates please?
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 41

Go to solution

Hi@ruth554422 I can see @RobbieMac is looking after this for you and as soon as he has any updates back from the smart talk team he'll get in touch.  

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 29 of 41

Go to solution
My husband is furious now he wants sky sports 1&2 as a sporting event is coming up he wants to watch you could not make it up the tv is normally fine unfortunately this time the order is stuck in the system and his channel isn't working. Why do bt screw up something as simple as a package change this needs sorting out urgently.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 30 of 41

Go to solution
We are about to order sky sports on our sky box if bt haven't got the sky sports order sorted by the end of the day. Why should we miss stuff we want to watch. If we do order it on sky bt will be doing themselves out of money as we don't need it on sky & bt.
0 Ratings