Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruth554422
Expert
Message 31 of 41

Re: Bt smart talk

Go to solution
I give up I phoned because I had no response to the pm and needed sky sports working for the weekend the guy got rid of the order and reordered it with the same results I'm going to be ringing sky within the next hour to add sky sports is regards to bt I have a question for Robbie can I terminate penalty free? U have had enough and my patience is completely gone. I have ms stress can make my symptoms worse and the rubbish with my service has been going on and off since August I will make my decision based upon the answer so do nothing about cancelling until I have had the answer and come back and decided. I used to speak highly of bt I don't feel I can anymore. Funny how my sky account don't have any of this junk it really is.

It shouldn't be that difficult to change my account number if you are having a hell of a lot of issues you can't resolve on the existing one. I don't need this at all.

If this is going on after the election I'm writing to my new mp. It's just a shame I have to put up with bt for the sports channels on sky if I can leave but one would hope they don't screw this up as it's one thing but we will see.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 32 of 41

Go to solution
From Daniel
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 33 of 41

Go to solution
That should say that I have had enough not u
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 34 of 41

Go to solution
The second someone says that they want to leave you think they would answer but no not bt no surprise there then obviously take there customers for granted.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 35 of 41

Go to solution
Someone been reading perhaps I had a email saying you have finally got the channel working funny thing is it's not working
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 36 of 41

Go to solution
The order hasn't completed properly the bt.com site is giving me a error message order still open in dispite of the email ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 37 of 41

Go to solution
I would like all purchased content refunded if I can leave termination free I'm only looking to leave because of junk customer service from bt so it's the least you can do even though normally there is zero refund for purchased content.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 38 of 41

Go to solution
Fuming customer service tell me to speak to Robbie I have had enough. Every single time I call sky they sort what I need out straight away it's ridiculous that BT are talking so long. All I wanted to do was watch the darts tomorrow on sky sports.

Funny thing is sky are able to get it on quickly not so much with bt.

I hate been ignored and I feel your company is taking me for a mug because of my disability well it stops now. If you don't respond and have EVERYTHING sorted in 24 hours I won't pay you another cent. Why does a company as big as bt get away with mucking customers about have loads of errors on the account and take nearly a year to fix everything and it's still not fixed. I feel as though you treated me like scum I am not scum if I have a ms relapse because of all this stress I will be going to a solicitor. I'm not having it no more.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 41

Go to solution

Hi @ruth554422 Sorry that you are not happy with the service you have received. As @RobbieMac is out of the office one of the other Mods will be in touch with you tomorrow to help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 40 of 41

Go to solution
John to put you in the picture and I can appreciate it's not yours or any of the other mods fault this is happening. But I have had enough it wasn't a massive request to ask to have sky sports so I can watch a sports event. I have escalated the complaint to the ceos office I have just sent the email so it may take some time to see it. I will update the thread if they take the case on. I have listed all the junk I have had to endure. I have listed how I feel and listed what I want doing do hopefully they are happy to take on the case but I will keep you posted. I know its not robbies fault and he can only work with what he's giving and I have spoken to him on the phone he seams a nice guy but I'm fed up waiting and I'm sure a lot of other customers would be as well if they kept getting problem after problem since singing up to the service. The sky sports issues is one issue too much I have completely seen red today. I have even been posting bad reviews on Twitter about bt and this is not like me things I say about bt are normally favourable but I have had enough.
0 Ratings