cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt sport box office app

Go to solution

I live in Ireland and I’m currently switching tv provider so have no set top box, I want to watch the wilder vs fury fight tonight on the bt sport app which I just downloaded but when I go to watch something to see if it streams okay it says I have to be in the uk, is there any way of watching it in Ireland before I pay and it doesn’t work ? @ju 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt sport box office app

Go to solution

Presumably you're in the Irish Republic in which case you should have your own carrier.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Yes I am in the Republic of Ireland, should I have my own app? Is that what you mean as I do not have a set top box to watch it on
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

You should have a local ppv broadcaster but this may be BT Sport via Sky or a cable provider

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
That’s question I’m asking mate, I’m switching providers and currently do not have a box to watch it on I only have online or the app, if I am from the Republic of Ireland can I watch off the bt sport app if I pay for it ?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I don't believe so.. sorry

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Since UK left EU you need to be resident in UK to get btsport from BT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings