cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Allemo
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Can anyone help with Parental control? I can't turn them on as there is no button to do so.

Hi,

There is no button, to turn parental controls on, just says unavailable.

Web protect doesn't work either although there is a button.

I have spent hours on the phone to countless people without resolution, thought I'd try my luck here!

Thanks

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Can anyone help with Parental control? I can't turn them on as there is no button to do so.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Allemo
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Re: Parental Controls unavailable

Hi,

I have the same issue, although, never been able to use parental controls at all. 

Please help! I have literaly spent hours and hours on the phone!

Thanks

A

0 Ratings
Allemo
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Re: Can anyone help with Parental control? I can't turn them on as there is no button to do so.

Thank you!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Allemo Sorry that the Parental Controls are not available. 

We will be happy to help you get this fixed if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Allemo
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Thank you John,

Form sent.

A

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

That's great @Allemo,

I can see your details in our queue. One of the team will be in touch over the next couple of days. In the meantime, can you check your Parental Controls for me to see if they're working or not?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Hi @Allemo,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

I'm dropping you a reply to re-confirm I have reported the issue you're having with your Parental Controls to my colleagues who will sort it out.  It will take a couple of days but I'll give you a shout again whenever I receive word back.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Allemo,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me yesterday.

Our developers are working between them trying to find the problem. I'm due to get an update tomorrow. In the meantime, can you try and activate Parental Controls and tell me if it lets you or if you get the same error message or not?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings