cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Can't rejoin BT WiFi Hotspots

Go to solution

Hello

I accidentally optout the BT hotspot option and I can't re-opt back in.

I click on the tick box and then "set up now" then it thinks then takes back to tje beginning.

Can someone please help? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't rejoin BT WiFi Hotspots

Go to solution

If you call the BTWifi help line  0800 022 3322 they can opt you back in.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hello

Thankyou for your reply and advice.

I will do that.

Again thankyou

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

A had the very same problem and asked for someone in the "community" to see if they were seeing the same broken page. Unfortunately nobody obliged. Not even admin.

I raised a complaint with BT re. this. However once you do get opted back in by phoning the number given in the previous post (only took two minutes) miraculously, the page works. 

Whether it was fixed after my complaint or not I will never know as I failed to get anyone to have a look see if it was working for them while I was opted out. I do realise it is an onerous task and nobody is obliged to oblige. The two minutes it would have taken may have been too much to ask when they had other posts to read.

It would appear that if you have opted out then the only way to get opted in again is to phone BT Wi-Fi Technical Support
Number : 0800 022 3322

To recap, it was not working for me when I was opted out but is now working now that I am opted in by BT Wi-Fi Technical Support.

0 Ratings