Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacGee
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Can't sign in

Go to solution
I've just downloaded SmartTalk for the iPhone, but the app says my BT sign in details are incorrect. The details I tried are the ones I always sign into BT with—I've successfully signed in to the web site several times today. My account was created before the days of My BT, but get me onto the My BT web page okay. The username I have is not an email. My best guess is that I need to create a special new My BT registration. Is That right?

I tried confirming this with online support, but after a long wait I got Junaid, who went off to check. After another long wait I was 're-queued’. Then I gave up.

Michael

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't sign in

Go to solution

yes you need to create a new MYBT account with an email address before you can get smarttalk to work.  I also have an old mybt  account which is not an email address and created a new account but still linked to my BT account number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
MacGee
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Thanks, imjolly. I'll do that.

Michael.
0 Ratings
MacGee
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Okay, that's worked; the app is all set up. Thanks again.

Michael
0 Ratings