cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 401 of 406

Re: Can't update from McAfee to Norton

Go to solution

Moans?????   The bloody thing doesn't work and I'm not the only one having the problem.  Like I said, not to worry, I'm kicking BT into touch once my contract is up.  Have a nice day.

0 Ratings
Message 402 of 406

Go to solution

Yes, still very confusing and doesnt work.

So, the user name trying to change to my email address from a non-email address.

I enter my email address and it tell me in a big red box that it cannot be the same as a recovery address. Thats it; stalemate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A FARCE. How to waste so much time...

cbaston_0-1648997928188.png

0 Ratings
Message 403 of 406

Go to solution

Know the feeling in Spades.  I've sacked it anyway and gone back to MacAfee on subscription.   BT should be ashamed of themselves as they're the ones who set it all up and take our hard earned lolly, and for what?

0 Ratings
Message 404 of 406

Go to solution

It does seem disappointing that the  latest version app   in play store appears to date back to 19 Nov 2021. I would have thought that a newer version to address the poor experience of some users would have been forthcoming. Has there been any development of an improved app ?

0 Ratings
Message 405 of 406

Go to solution

Don't know why they didn't stick with MacAfee, it worked.  Still goes in my case, I've gone back to it but with a subscription instead of part of my BT setup.  Grrrrrrr!

0 Ratings
Message 406 of 406

Go to solution
I managed to update to Norton on the 30th, I uninstalled McAfee from the control panel and the installation was quick. Norton is running ok but doesn’t appear to have as many functions as McAfee. Fingers crossed
0 Ratings