cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reed_Richards
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Cannot find BT Cloud

This afternoon I tried fruitlessly to help a BTBroadband customer make use of BT Cloud.

If you log on to your Broadband account via the BTYahoo web site then the only reference there is to BT Digital Vault.

But the link to Digital Vault takes you to a BT Cloud page.

If you try to access/sign-up for this you are asked for a user name and password but the BT Broadband credentials do not work.

There is some implication (but nothing entirely explicit) that you need a My BT account and that this is not the same thing as a BT Broadband account (the BT Broadband credentials do not work for My BT).

But an attempt to sign-up for My BT appeared to force you to accept paperless billing.

We gave up at this point.  Did we go astray somewhere?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot find BT Cloud

you need a MYBT account and it is not the same as your bt broadband account although when you sign up for MYBT you could use your btinternet account.  BT are going down the router of a BTID when that would access everything.

there are posts on the forum if paperless billing is a problem on how to get round it by requesting 'larger print' bills

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Reed_Richards
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

But to be absolutely clear, if you now sign up for a MyBT account then you will be put on paperless billing by default and then have to contrive a way of opting out again?

0 Ratings
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@Reed_Richards wrote:

But to be absolutely clear, if you now sign up for a MyBT account then you will be put on paperless billing by default and then have to contrive a way of opting out again?

Correct but you only have to phone up and request to go back to paper billing. You do not need to ask for large print.

0 Ratings