cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jBassett102
Message 1 of 2

Cannot log into BT WiFi Account

Hi,

When i go to log into my account or load up the BT Opene zone page to add the details I keep coming up against log in details.

https://www.btopenzone.com:8443/selfcare/index.htm

I type in my username and password and it just says that it is incorrect? And yet I can log into my BT account, log into here, and everywhere... but I CANNOT log into the bt openzone.

very frustrating to say the least.

Help meeeeee

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot log into BT WiFi Account

The log-in details for MyBT and BT WiFi are not necessarily the same. To log in to a BT WiFi hotspot you need your primary email address and password; it's the one you need to access BT Yahoo! Mail. Only a btinternet.com address will do, others such as btopenworld.com will not work. Neither are appropriate for the link you posted as that's for non-BT Broadband customers.

To get to the internet via BT WiFi as a BT BB customer, you need to connect to a hotspot. When you then try to connect to the internet you will be presented with a landing page where you have to confirm that you're a BB customer (the default) and enter your log-in details as above.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.