cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
keg1935
Message 1 of 2

Cannot sign into bt cloud app

I recently changed my user ID ie email address and password in mybt I can log into my bt with them no probs but if I try to log into bt cloud app get error code MBB3-01 log in with primary ID any ideas thank you

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot sign into bt cloud app

@keg1935 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems logging into the BT Cloud. On your new BT ID does it show that you are the account holder or account manager?

The ID needs to reflect that you are the account holder to login to the BT Cloud. If this shows already can you check in  the my extras section to ensure that it lists the BT Cloud in there. Post back and let me know how you get on.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings