cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tang0
Beginner
Message 1 of 49

Cant log on to BT CLoud Software

When i install the BT cloud software on my pc i cant log into it or enter my details, when i run the cloud software it flashes up and down on my screen about 6 times and then gives me the error "Could not connect to the service.Check your network connection." It doesnt stay on screen long enough for me to enter my details into it and when it click ok on the error message it shuts the program down, i have uninstalled and reinstalled it and deleted any FSecure folders i could find , turned off my firewall etc no change. I can log on ok in my web browser etc but not this program can anyone offer any advice?

0 Ratings
48 REPLIES 48
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 49

Re: Cant log on to BT CLoud Software

Hi Tang0,

I am sorry that you are having problems with BT Cloud.  If you send me in an email I'll be happy to get this sorted out for you.

Just use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 49

Re: Cant log on to BT Cloud Software

Hi Craig I have exactly the same problem.

The "contact us" does not give an option to email you, only live chat or telephone.

If it's any help, I run Windows 8.1 and am continually getting "problem with your email" messages from desktop help, even though I don't have a problem.

Thanks

Phil    Man Frustrated

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 49

At least if you can't install BT Cloud it isn't going to start deleting your files, as it has for other people.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 49

I've installed it, just doesn't work, and neither does Desktop Help...
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 49

Hi philofsurrey,

Thanks for posting. I'll take a look at this for you. Drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' form in my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Otto
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 49

I was invited to update to the latest version of BT Cloud just now and since doing that I too have the same problem.  The log-in screen flashes 3 or 4 times but I can't enter my password, and then I get the message "Cannot connect to the system".  I tried uninstalling BT Cloud but the uninstaller "encountered a problem and had to close".  Running XP Professional SP3.  Nothing else has been affected as far as I can tell.

0 Ratings
gjperry99
Message 8 of 49

For what it's worth I have the same problem too - running Windows 8.1.

0 Ratings
peter7769
Contributor
Message 9 of 49

Hi everyone

i have the same problem, just installed bt cloud for the first time and the log in screen flashes up about 4 times and then comes back with an error message..

"could not connect to the service, check your network connection"

Please can someone help?

Pete

0 Ratings
Snowy112
Beginner
Message 10 of 49

Nice to know it isn't just my laptop/connection! Updates - don't you just love em! BTCloud was working OK for me until the update.

So that it helps others, perhaps we could get a suggested solution or two here, instead of disappearing to email?

My system - Windows 7 with Kaspersky

0 Ratings