cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottacoleman
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Cisco VPN software via Openzone - Can't download, returns me to "Launch Browser/Disconnect" Page

Hello

I have HH2 with FON and Openzone SSID's enabled.

I am connecting via the Openzone SSID and logging in as a BT Total Broadband user.

I am trying to download the Cisco VPN software offered at http://www.btopenzone.com/help/security/vpn-software.jsp and it always returns me to the Launch Browser/Disconnect page.

Any ideas please?

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
captain666
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Cisco VPN software via Openzone - Can't download, returns me to "Launch Browser/Disconnect&

When you connect to the openzone SSID - don't log in, just click the link for Find out more about BT openzone and download the vpn software from there - I've just tried it and it works

0 Ratings
JHH
Message 3 of 6

Re: Cisco VPN software via Openzone - Can't download, returns me to "Launch Browser/Disconnect&

In order to download the software for Mac OS X, I had to log on to BT FON first, then (whilst holding down the ctrl key) click on the direct link to the software below before choosing Download Linked File from the little context menu that appears.

https://my.btopenzone.com/vpn/apple/mac/BT_Wi-Fi_VPN_Client_V1.dmg

I hope this makes it a little easier for someone else the future. 😉 

0 Ratings
dodger
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I really hope someone has the solution! It's now August 2012 and I am having the same problem. Can't download it at all, have tried on windows with laptop and mac for I pad but no luck! Why is this? None of the previous solutions work for me. HELP please?

0 Ratings
carlmichael
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

I can't download this software either. The links on the BT page do not work.

0 Ratings