cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MdeB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Cloud: no file path info

The help at http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42971/c/346,6327,6329 says that the information about a file includes file path and source.

Running Cloud applicaton on Windows 8 I cannot see this information for any file.

This is something I want for two scenarios:

1. A. When viewing files by type, to find out where a file is stored on my device, so I can go and play with it and related files.
    2. B. I have many files of the same name in different folders. When I want to restore one from the Cloud trash or confirm deletion from trash, I want to know that I am dealing with the right file.

If there is some trick to getting at this information, can someone advise?

If it is just not there, then can BT please get it added?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cloud: no file path info

Hi MdeB,

Welcome and thanks for posting.

Running Cloud applicaton on Windows 8 I cannot see this information for any file. This is something I want for two scenarios:

1. When viewing files by type, to find out where a file is stored on my device, so I can go and play with it and related files.

I’m assuming you’ve tried clicking on the ‘info’ icon at the top of the page? Does that bring up any information at all? Can you post a screen shot of what you’re seeing?

1. I have many files of the same name in different folders. When I want to restore one from the Cloud trashor confirm deletion from trash, I want to know that I am dealing with the right file.

I think the best option in this case would be to try renaming the files.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
MdeB
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cloud: no file path info

Untitled.jpg

Here's an example of what I get when I click the Info icon at the bottom of the window.

What does yours look like?

0 Ratings