cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Connecting to a by hotspot, log in page does not come up

Hi, I have just moved house and I am trying to connect to a "bt with fon" hotspot, which I have done the last time I moved house. But when I connect to the hotspot then attempt to open the Internet it does not take me to the log in page, it just says "no internet". I have tried it on edge, chrome and Internet explorer on both of my laptops and no joy. Please help!
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Connecting to a by hotspot, log in page does not come up

As the BTFON is probably being broadcast from a home hub the hub probably needs reset but there is nothing BT can do about that as up to the owner of hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Update....I have connected to the hotspot with my iPhone 4 but it still doesn't work with my laptops. It disnt work at first so I went into settings and change an option then when I opened safari it took me to the log in page. If the bt hotspot needs resetting why does it work on my iPhone?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Rosasilvestre421 I found this info on the BT WiFi help pages 

Note: if you accidentally lose the web browser window confirming your connection, type https://www.btopenzone.com:8443/home or https://www.btopenzone.com:8443/status into your address bar and the window will reappear.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings