cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 65

Re: Certain sites & images being blocked

Hi @StealthSlicer77 and @Coxsky welcome to the community and thanks for posting, is it just the Discord site you're having problems or is this affecting other websites too?

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 65

For me it's just Discord, granted, I haven't yet tried a broad search to check on other websites after the issue started yesterday. Not to speculate, but it seems that the issue from back in September may be back (Or is ongoing), source being Discord's official known issues post regarding exactly this.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 65

I've been in touch with the online help and supposedly it should all work in an hour or so.. it was adult content that was blocjed

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 65

I suppose we've nothing to say otherwise so have to take that at face value and, working in tech myself, I can say that accidents do happen. But, wiping out the whole of Discord's ability to display content, even for those who don't have any parental controls, etc? Odd. From a purely technical and professional standpoint, I'd love to know the details, haha.

I guess we'll see how things are in an hour.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 65

Hi

mine is also adult content. Can I ask who you contacted as the guys dealing with the discord issue don’t appear to be dealing with non discord issues

many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 65

Hi Everyone

I've changed the title of this thread to clarify its regarding Discord to avoid any confusion. @Coxsky@StealthSlicer77 I'll send you a message with details on how to contact the mods as we're raising this with our network team to investigate. 

@Yorkyboy58 I have your details and will be in touch tomorrow with an update as the issues being discussed on this thread do not appear to be related to your problem. 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 65

Okay thanks Neil

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 65

I'm also having this issue, discord images won't load (as well as adult content). Discord is aware of this and its definitely a BT issue (see thread:  https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033930671--Known-Issue-Images-Not-Loading-and-Ot...)

I'm already using google's dns and the problem isn't resolved. The only work around I've found is to use a VPN, but it's annoying having to turn it on everytime someone sends me an image.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 65

I'll keep an eye on how u guys get on. Seems like all the problems started at same time and post was not only about discord 

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 65

HI, Also having issues with sites not working properly or not loading properly. Can you include me in any helpful info please?

0 Ratings