cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Dragging files in to my specific folder in BT Cloud

Hi

Is it possible to drag a file in to a specific folder.  I can't work it out and would appreciate any advice.  I drag and drop the file using the upload function but it just goes in to the high level BT Cloud folder and I then have to move it.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6

Re: Dragging files in to my specific folder in BT Cloud

As long as both folders are sync'd to the cloud then any operation you perform on either of them on your PC should automatically be mirrored on the cloud. Check your synchronized folders list.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the fast reply.  All my folders are synched.  I want to drag a file from a windows folder on my PC in to a specific folder in the BT cloud open on my PC.  I can do this easily with Google drive but can't seem to with BT.

Sorry I'm probably missing something obvious.

0 Ratings
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6

As long as both folders are incuded in your list of sync'd folders (don't rely on a subfolder inheriting properties from the parent), then anything you do with those folders on your PC should be replicated on the cloud without any need for further input. If you've already checked that then I'm as stumped as you are

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi, I used to be able to drag and upload a file to a specific folder (any folder) on my BT cloud, but there was an upgrade last year, at which point the only way to upload was to drag and drop into the main/top-level BT cloud folder. There definitely was a change last year - can BT developers explain why they took away the drag and drop to sub-folder? It is a pain to have to upload and then move files. Why?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I have exactly the same problem.