cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 1 of 13

FON payments taken but no access then no way to Complain for me - phone only they say

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: FON payments taken but no access then no way to Complain for me - phone only they say

Hi @1273morrell,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't call them. You can raise a ticket to Fon at the following page:

Submit a request - FON

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 3 of 13

Re: FON payments taken but no access then no way to Complain for me - phone only they say

Thanks.  I have done that & will report back.

0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 4 of 13

Nope.  After sending the payment details, FON say it is BT issue.  Which seems fair enough.  I will go back to BT by phone I suppose at some stage.  I cannot believe that no one at BT can do this by email, I really can't.  I think it's disgusting I really do.  I did find an email address for BT customer care, but they haven't replied yet.  And others say they won't respond to letters to the Providence at Durham address either.

Happy to take the money & avoid any sort of further obligation if there is a problem unless the person they've 'mugged off' (atm) can jump through their hoops.  Doesn't seem right, somehow.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

not sure what is happening  have you purchased wifi access using BT Fon - from here https://my.btwifi.com/selfcare/purchase/chooseProduct.htm

if so do you have your login details and password and are you having problems finding a hotspot for conenction or problems actually at login?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 6 of 13

That link doesn't work for me.  Nor does it work when I go looking for it either.  But I think I've seen it.

Anyway, no.  The whole thing started from page pre loaded on to a new laptop.  That looks like this.

bt 1.jpg

I reckon the circled one doesn't work although it's possible I got confused & lashed up the email.

I've done the other 3 OK, at various times in the last 4 weeks.

This is how they have the money but I have no £ 39 worth of access.  And I did it twice, which is particulary dim, obviously.

0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 7 of 13

The other 3 payment amounts for various periods of time NOT the wi-fi, broadband whatever.  I don't mean that.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 13

@1273morrell the BT Wifi contact us link  has an option where you can email them. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 9 of 13

Hmm, that would be good.  But it refuses me a connection to that page.  Literally an ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED message.

Don't suppose you could tell us what the email address is could you?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

@1273morrell it's actually a webform that then sends in the email to the wifi team. I don't know the actual email address but this link will bring you directly to the weform  https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6566

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings