cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 11 of 13

Re: FON payments taken but no access then no way to Complain for me - phone only they say

Well... it's a good try but it won't let me submit it.  It wants a phone number - in fact it actually seems to want two phone numbers & especially NOT the rubbish that I try & put in there, Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying everyone.  I do appreciate it.

0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 12 of 13

Re: FON payments taken but no access then no way to Complain for me - phone only they say

Now, I had actually solved this.

On this page I can log in to the FON using the obvious login method of username (email) & password.bt 1.jpg

via that blue login button

But also by clicking through on the 'buy' button that isn't shown here underneath the 30 day £ 39 circle of mine - I could access via the other account I advertently created about 4 weeks ago before working through my Virgin media Notice time.

So yes, I did create my own problem of having 2 accounts.

But, I don't know what has happened now because the older £39 30 days access is being thwarted by a 504 Gateway error which basically could be absolutely anything - it might clear, it might not.  It could be an update on my laptop of something or other (firewall maybe?) I don't know.

So I've gone back to the 2nd account buying at the rate of 5 days for £17.99 which is a shame because the first account I made still had lots of lovely access left on it.

But that's what it is or was, anyway.  My stupidity, I suppose.

0 Ratings
1273morrell
Beginner
Message 13 of 13

And now I'm completely back in on both sides.

That is to say, the 504 Bad Gateway blockage has solved itself & I presume the other £ 17.99 5 days daily access is still OK because there has not ever been a problem there.

0 Ratings