cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikejay97
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Fon in France

Any one know how to access fon in France? I used fon hotspots last year in France using my bt broadband login details just fine. But this year i have tried multiple sfr fon hotspots and orange fon hotspots this week around France and non have let me on. Been onto bt chat they suggested i change hotspot or reset my password not resetting password as i can log into my bt account fine. Have tried adding bt/ before user name which i have never done before still no joy. I have the bt wifi app on my phone which says you are not eligible to use fon while abroad? Chat told me to contact bt mobile technical. I am using a galaxy s7 and also tried a galaxy tablet same error. Only thing that has changed this year is i am now on bt broadband plus package.

Thanks Mike

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fon in France

Hi @mikejay97,

It's good to see you back on the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems using BT Wifi (Fon) while in France.

Can you try the steps as shown here - using BT Wi-fi while abroad?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
mikejay97
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fon in France

Tried all that even screen shot each login attempt on sfr fon and orange fon and sent it on facebook messenger. Who could only suggest contacting the mobile phone department. What I don't get is why the bt wifi app says i am not eligible to use fon while abroad?

Mike

0 Ratings