cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 2

Great News! The my BT App is now available for Tablets on both Apple and Android

We are delighted to announce that the My BT App has now been optimised for use on tablets so you can enjoy all the useful functions of the app on bigger screens.  You can easily switch to landscape mode to get a better look at your account including your bills.

Having a version of the My BT App that will run seamlessly on a tablet has been a popular request from our customers, so the app team have been working hard on delivering this.  The new version of the app will run on Android devices operating on Android version 4.4.3 or above and on Apple devices operating on IOS 8.1 or above.

Recent improvements have been made to the app which means you can now get a better view of the package you are on and the extras that are available.  Improvements to the ‘Track my order’ page make it easier to check an order, check when equipment is due to arrive and change the delivery date.

The new version of the app will be available in the coming weeks.

Keep an eye on the respective stores for the new app Smiley Happy 

ARTICLE_648x465.png

1 REPLY 1
welling4x4
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Re: Great News! The my BT App is now available for Tablets on both Apple and Android

Well I am glad someone's Happy WITH it 🙄
0 Ratings