cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Had to change all my BT passwords yesterday and now cannot access BT Cloud. How do I do it?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Had to change all my BT passwords yesterday and now cannot access BT Cloud. How do I do it?

You can access BT Cloud via  My BT> Your Products> Broadband>BT Cloud Manage> BT Cloud in your Browser or Launch Desktop Client.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Had to change all my BT passwords yesterday and now cannot access BT Cloud. How do I do it?

1. Log in to your BT Cloud as usual. 
  2. Enter your original username & password.
  3. When this isn't accepted, you'll be asked if your have forgotten your password and if you click this you should be given the option to reset it.
  4. Click reset password.
  5. Fill out the required fields, then click Reset.
  6. You will see a confirmation that an email was sent to your Email address. Open your email, then click Reset Your Password.
  7. Enter the new password and re-enter it in the spaces provided.

JTS1

Message 4 of 6

I've done all that and changed my password only to be told two days later that my password is out of date!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@nickm2wrote:

I've done all that and changed my password only to be told two days later that my password is out of date!

You are talking about multiple passwords being changed, but only one password is required to go into BT Cloud and that is the same one that you use to open 'My BT'. 

Are you sure that you are using the correct password?  I'm not aware of any time limit on this, or any other, password. 

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

The problem is not with BTInternet but with Windows 10 facility which enable the user to group all their email accounts together so it is a Microsoft problem. I can receive emails on my BTInternet account but cannot reply to them or send out emails without changing the password held on this facility. When I correct the password it eventually changes is back to the earlier password.

0 Ratings