cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Help!! With Smart Talk...How do I avoid India????

Hello...

I had Smart Talk working very satisfactorily on my iphone until I upgraded to iOS 7... Then I had problems..

All week.. every day sometimes twice a day, I have been calling the Technical Support desk to try and resolve my issues.. Every time by some luck I speak to someone in the UK.. I beg them not to transfer me to India, but to try and help me with the problems I am having.. without fail I get transferred to India..

My calls last approximately an hour then, by which time I have lost the will to live....

I am at the end of my tether... I am away in a week's time and want this installed and working properly before I leave...

How do I ensure I speak to someone here in the UK...?

Please Please someone help with an answer!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Help!! With Smart Talk...How do I avoid India????

did you read this post at top of forum  http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-SmartTalk/SmartTalk-and-IOS7-Updated-01-10-2013/td-p/1016310

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Yes, I did read it and it still has not helped... I even called the help number shown 08000113845 when I heard it was India answering I disconnected the call and they called me back!!

I want to scream!!

They are pleasant and trying their upmost but ultimately they are limited...

Someone please .. how do I speak to England?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi PrincessJessie,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! 

Sorry for the problems you're having with BT Smart Talk since upgrading your iPhone to iOS7.  I can help you from here.  To get in touch, click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to "contact the mods".

Can you include a link to this thread when you complete the form please?  Whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings