cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JinoKene
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Homework Time Issue

Over the past two days, I have made multiple attempts to disable my "Homework Time" filter, by resetting it via my BT account. I have waited far longer than the suggested two hours for changes to take effect. I am now unable to access certain sites at all... even outside of the filter's timings.

I have refrained from calling support due to current conditions - is anyone else able to help?

3 REPLIES 3
cj90
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Homework Time Issue

Hi

I am having what looks the same issue. We have the overall parent controls on but the homework filters off. With the kids off I decided to use the homework filters for the first time. Eventually we agreed to turn them off but now whenever I press reset and save, the option defaults to "All days" 00:00 to 00:00, meaning the homework filters are on permanently despite my BT account saying they are switched off.  

My only work around currently is at the weekend set it to "Weekdays" and then on Monday switch to "Weekends". I'm going to have to speak to BT at some point to get this fixed though unless anybody else has a better option. 

graemeh1
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Same issue here, couldn't remove it at all by using the "Reset", kept reverting to All days 0:00 to 0:00.

My workaround is to set it as 00:00 to 01:00, which is during when wifi is switched off for them any way.

SherBeth
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

I am having the exact same problem.  When I reset homework time to turn it off and then save the changes it bounces back to "All Days."   Is this a bug?  Has anyone figured out what's going on? 

0 Ratings