cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chiko930
Message 1 of 3

How can I use smart talk with my mobile plan?

Go to solution
I downloaded smart talk thinking it would allow me to use my mobile as usual just with a WiFi connection instead of regular reception/signal. From the help section though, it looks like it uses my home phone plan which I don't want to do as I have lots of minutes on my mobile plan. I live in a rural area where reception is terrible so is there another way to use WiFi instead? Thanks
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: How can I use smart talk with my mobile plan?

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. SmartTalk definitely uses your landline call plan. BT Mobile does not support wifi calling at present - there are discussions about it in a number of other threads here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
RubyM
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: How can I use smart talk with my mobile plan?

Go to solution
Hi, the above s correct. Smart talk allows you to make calls from your mobile that are invoiced to your land line and charged as if made from the landline. So if your on a low minute plan with unlimited evening weekend calls you can call those when out and about using your landline minutes. It's great if you can trust the children not to abuse it. If they run out if credit they always have an emergency option to call home xx
0 Ratings