Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LAINEY2177
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

I NEED BT SPORT CANCELLING ON SKY

Go to solution

HI,

I need my BT sport cancelling on sky.   I cannot ring the phone number as I have severe multiple sclerosis that affects my speech.

I had it on an offer but it has finished now so my BT bill has just gone up £20 a month which I cannot afford.

I will be happy just to watch it on my  tablet through the app for free.

Could you please do this  asap as I have to go in hospital for an operation soon and it has a three month recovery. I could do with the sport on my tablet for the hospital.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Michelle Maher.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: I NEED BT SPORT CANCELLING ON SKY

Go to solution

Hi @LAINEY2177,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I'll be able to help you with that cancellation order. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @LAINEY2177

Thanks for taking the time to send us over your details.

I'm posting back to confirm that I have placed an order to cancel BT Sport on Sky at your request.  The service will be cancelled as of today and as you would have paid rental for the service in advance, you'll see a credit on your next bill to reflect this.

I'll go ahead and close this off also as it has been sorted but if you need help or have a question about your BT services in future feel free to start a discussion in the relevant board.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
LAINEY2177
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thankyou for all of your help.

0 Ratings