cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnBergqvist
Contributor
Message 31 of 37

Re: I cannot opt-out of BT Wifi/FON because I do not have a @btinternet.com address?

Go to solution

@gg30340 wrote:

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. They are very busy at present so once you have replied to them by the link, it can take over 48 hours for them to re-contact you.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
JohnBergqvist
Contributor
Message 32 of 37

Re: I cannot opt-out of BT Wifi/FON because I do not have a @btinternet.com address?

Go to solution

@DanielS wrote:

Hi @JohnBergqvist,

We'll take a look into it for you. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It'll take us a few working days to reply to you but we will.

Thanks

DanielS

Thank you. Do i need to contact the mods now still, or have you already set the wheels in motion?

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

Go to solution

I need you to fill in that form for me please. Once we receive the completed form it takes us a few days to pick it up. We'll look into everything for you and either call or email you, depending on your preference.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
JohnBergqvist
Contributor
Message 34 of 37

Go to solution

@DanielS wrote:

I need you to fill in that form for me please. Once we receive the completed form it takes us a few days to pick it up. We'll look into everything for you and either call or email you, depending on your preference.

Thanks

DanielS

I've submitted the form.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @JohnBergqvist,

I gave you mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I've check you details and is showing that BT WiFi has been opted out and your Hub should no longer be broadcasting the BT Wifi signal.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
--_--
Message 36 of 37

Go to solution

@PaddyB wrote:

I gave you mobile number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you. I've check you details and is showing that BT WiFi has been opted out and your Hub should no longer be broadcasting the BT Wifi signal.

Hi @PaddyB@, I'm having the same problem - unable to login with my primary email address (@gmail), or an @btinternet address I created - I've even tried making the bt email address my primary, but still completely unable to login to btfon/wifi to disable the wifi service.  I was previously opted out, but after a firmware upgrade it seems to be reenabled and the fon SSiDs are back.  Any chance you could help - I've tried online chat but they were unable to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @--_-- and welcome,

I'm sure we can help you with this. can you drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. Due to the holiday period it may take longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings