cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

ID006 error code on BT Sport App

Hi, I have been getting this error code (ID006) when trying to log into the app. It was working fine on Sat but nothing since. I see a lot of people have been having the same problem. Can I have some assistance please.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: ID006 error code on BT Sport App

Hi @bernardalao welcome to the forum and sorry that you have a problem with the BT Sport App. Which BT Sport package do you have? ie is it on BT TV, Sky, EE etc?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Hi, thanks for the reply. My BT Sport package is with EE.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Hi John, it would be nice if you provided some sort of follow up after I responded to your question. Or is this how you generally treat customers?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

Hi @bernardalao, sorry but the forum is not covered by the team 24/7 and your reply is always answered in the morning if we can't get back to you in the evening. As you have BT Sport as part of your EE package you will need to deal with EE directly for help with this issue.

Cheers

John

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Hi John,

I am experiencing the same issue with the BT Sport App, I registered for this a few days ago as I have a BT phone contract, and have since changed my Password several times as I was receiving the same ID006 message. I used to be a BT employee and have left recently, not sure if this has changed my ability to access the app as my contract has changed.  Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

HI @mgwmason1 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. When you say a phone contract is that a BT Mobile? If so then have you added the BT Sport to your account? If not place the order at   https://www.bt.com/mobile/sport

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

Hi John,

yes I’ve tried to apply for the BT sport to be added to my account, it says it will take up to 24 hours but it hasn’t worked and I’ve tried this a few times now. It also says that order confirmation has been sent to my email but I haven’t received anything?

Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

Hi @mgwmason1 thanks for confirming that. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings